» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- A Week In Film #232: Waiting to move
- A Week In Film #231: BOOKFAIR
- A Week In Film #230: NOTICE
- A Week In Film #229: FOOLS RUSH OUT
- A Week In Film #228: STILL NOT PAID & RENT LATE
- A Week In Film #227: STILL NOT PAID
- Kerry McCarthy in The Rangoonies
- A Week In Film #226: Life ain’t nuthin’ but Plymouth Ho
- The Bristolian is back! (slight return)
- A Week In Film #225: Projecting all sorts
- Two Bristol showings of @RiotsReframed docu this w/e, Fri 24th @ Hamilton House, Sat 25th @The_ArtsHouse: riotsreframed.com/screenings/tic… 17 hours ago
- George Michael's recent 'troubles' inspire more celeb #journalese: "Troubled"=fucked-up/"due to stress"=pissed/fucked-up/"complex"=annoying 2 days ago
- More police-related #journalese: "painstaking fingertip search/door-to-door enquiries"; "detectives quizzed X"; "Y of the Yard"; "snared" 2 days ago
- @BristolRed I'm reticent to assume which particular VMT you are referring to… acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/VMT 2 days ago
- Was that even possible?! MT @BristolRed:I'm feeling more […] aggressive 2 days ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!
London paper-sellers & Brazilian electricians – an overwhelming sense of déjà vu…
This entry was posted in Activista, Bacon+Briefs+Banged Up, G20 Police Witnesses IDed, NewsBurst, Politik, TWAT and tagged #G20killershavenames, City of London Police, cover up, FIT, Forward Intelligence Team, G20, Ian Tomlinson, Independent Police Complaints Commission, IPCC, Jean Charles de Menezes, London, Metropolitan Police, murdered by the Met, PC Simon Harwood, police brutality, police killed Ian Tomlinson, Simon Harwood, Stockwell, who killed Ian Tomlinson. Bookmark the permalink.