» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- A Week In Film #268: Antacids & regret
- A Week In Film #267: Chestnuts roasting
- A Week In Film #266: In the festive mood
- A Week In Film #265: Mediocrity
- A Week In Film #264: Don’t cross the streams
- A Week In Film #263: And then some…
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- A Week In Film #262: More ‘Flixin’
- A Week In Film #261: Netflixin’
- A Week In Film #260: Signed up
- The Oink Song AND the Oink Rap! youtube.com/watch?v=8Redmx… Don’t eat pig, it’s made from ham - eat that nasty butcher man! 2 days ago
- *BANGS ON SCREEN* @albinjindu 2 days ago
- Times website down? 2 days ago
- @DaveBlacklist Good spot, Dave! 2 days ago
- RT @DaveBlacklist: Undercover Cop training day on 29 April in Leeds #COPS #spycops lnkd.in/b4T_hd7 #spycops 2 days ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!
London paper-sellers & Brazilian electricians – an overwhelming sense of déjà vu…
This entry was posted in Activista, Bacon+Briefs+Banged Up, G20 Police Witnesses IDed, NewsBurst, Politik, TWAT and tagged #G20killershavenames, City of London Police, cover up, FIT, Forward Intelligence Team, G20, Ian Tomlinson, Independent Police Complaints Commission, IPCC, Jean Charles de Menezes, London, Metropolitan Police, murdered by the Met, PC Simon Harwood, police brutality, police killed Ian Tomlinson, Simon Harwood, Stockwell, who killed Ian Tomlinson. Bookmark the permalink.