Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Protected: Mysterious hidden draft article
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- Twelve become ten? More spycop number confusion…
- A brief, incomplete but hopefully somewhat illustrative contextual timeline of spycop infiltrations around London Greenpeace and beyond throughout the 1980s and 1990s
- McLibel fact sheet authorship clusterfuck blows up at last: spycop chickens most definitely start coming home to roost
- @paulrogers002 @copscampaign @tombfowler See also euro-police.noblogs.org/2011/02/cross-… #spycops 13 hours ago
- @paulrogers002 @copscampaign @tombfowler How’s your German? spiegel.de/spiegel/print/… & also publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201213/cm… statewatch.org/subscriber/pro… p4+ 21 hours ago
- RT @StatewatchEU: We are looking for a part-time researcher to undertake work on civil liberties, justice and home affairs in the EU http:/… 23 hours ago
- How many targets & ex-spycops did Met speak to to back claims relationships “were built on mutual attraction/genuine feelings”? #askMetBoss 1 day ago
- When will Sir Bernard release his original HMIC report on undercover policing, which whitewashed endemic abuse? #askMetBoss 1 day ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!