Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Protected: Mysterious hidden draft article
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- Twelve become ten? More spycop number confusion…
- A brief, incomplete but hopefully somewhat illustrative contextual timeline of spycop infiltrations around London Greenpeace and beyond throughout the 1980s and 1990s
- McLibel fact sheet authorship clusterfuck blows up at last: spycop chickens most definitely start coming home to roost
- RT @FinucaneCentre: Ex RUC Special Branch hired to redact secret files for shoot to kill inquests. Dep CC Drew Harris says "no cover up" ht… 3 hours ago
- I am more than willing to accept a free copy of the new edition of @simonmckay’s #CHIS book from @OUPAcademic, BTW :-D 3 hours ago
- Guess I’d better retire my copy of @simonmckay’s COVERT POLICING - LAW & PRACTICE and invest in new edition. #spycops http://t.co/kzdsm20l0q 3 hours ago
- RT @E15OpenHouse: Free comedy gig from with @JosieLong, Heidi O'Loughlin & James Acaster. Wed @ 6pm #FocusE15 #occupiedE15 @FocusE15 http:/… 6 hours ago
- @simonmckay Is there much more material than in the 2011 edition? It’s a pricey tome so persuade me! 3 days ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!