Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- A Week In Film #232: Waiting to move
- A Week In Film #231: BOOKFAIR
- A Week In Film #230: NOTICE
- A Week In Film #229: FOOLS RUSH OUT
- A Week In Film #228: STILL NOT PAID & RENT LATE
- A Week In Film #227: STILL NOT PAID
- Kerry McCarthy in The Rangoonies
- A Week In Film #226: Life ain’t nuthin’ but Plymouth Ho
- The Bristolian is back! (slight return)
- A Week In Film #225: Projecting all sorts
- Two Bristol showings of @RiotsReframed docu this w/e, Fri 24th @ Hamilton House, Sat 25th @The_ArtsHouse: riotsreframed.com/screenings/tic… 8 hours ago
- George Michael's recent 'troubles' inspire more celeb #journalese: "Troubled"=fucked-up/"due to stress"=pissed/fucked-up/"complex"=annoying 2 days ago
- More police-related #journalese: "painstaking fingertip search/door-to-door enquiries"; "detectives quizzed X"; "Y of the Yard"; "snared" 2 days ago
- @BristolRed I'm reticent to assume which particular VMT you are referring to… acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/VMT 2 days ago
- Was that even possible?! MT @BristolRed:I'm feeling more […] aggressive 2 days ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!