Knights Of God. Sunday teatimes, IIRC, 1987. Scary near-future fascistic/theocratic post-apocalyptic Britain. And yet no one ever seems to remember it… And it’s never been repeated or put on video or DVD here in the uk, if Wikipedia is to be believed… France, Germany and Denmark, just not here 😀
So, any VHS bandits out there transferred their tapes to digital? Fancy helping a pilgrim out?
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Wikipediaphile: Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Half Bakered at The Shard…
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- @splog2 @ucpinquiry His valet probably forgot to set his alarm clock or something 2 hours ago
- Banned neo-Nazi group National Action 'kept meeting' bbc.co.uk/news/uk-444897…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @VoleyU75 My, get you and your hair trigger response! 4 hours ago
- Paging @ProletarianDem #workersgirder twitter.com/anastasiakeele… 4 hours ago
- RT @_pasttense_: #OTD: Space 1999! Association of Autonomous Astronauts conference lifts off... pasttenseblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/tod… 5 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!