Knights Of God. Sunday teatimes, IIRC, 1987. Scary near-future fascistic/theocratic post-apocalyptic Britain. And yet no one ever seems to remember it… And it’s never been repeated or put on video or DVD here in the uk, if Wikipedia is to be believed… France, Germany and Denmark, just not here 😀
So, any VHS bandits out there transferred their tapes to digital? Fancy helping a pilgrim out?
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- 2022: CBB hits quarter century O_O twitter.com/LovelyLee_G/st… 19 minutes ago
- RT @Darkside_Comics: Loving the back over of this weeks @2000AD, on the button as always.This weeks @2000AD was a page turner too so make s… 24 minutes ago
- @alistaircoleman (Preferably waving a cleaver in the air, obvs) 30 minutes ago
- @alistaircoleman Reminds me: got any pix of a ruddy-cheeked butcher w straw boater & blue/white striped apron chasi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 31 minutes ago
- @estherbeadle No way Pegg would ever live in south London - clearly a stealth nightmare :-O 1 hour ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!