“After the Los Angeles Car Show, my friends and I ate at Versailles [restaurant] on Venice Bouelvard. After a late lunch, we went next door to the surplus store. I was looking in the knife case when this man (yup, Gary Coleman) asked me what kind of knife would be legal to carry and be able to sever a human spine.”
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- Lest we forget: twitter.com/legalcheek_tom… twitter.com/MikeBeauvais/s… 5 hours ago
- RT @westonfront: Say what you like about pop stars; they're damn good at surviving the Apocalypse. https://t.co/F2aLtUkxx4 8 hours ago
- RT @Cowgirl_Em: I'm a day late for #Beano! This was one of my favourite Paul the Potato strips to illustrate & Pie Face has a great costume… 8 hours ago
- @BarrieEditor1 That's a real beauty! 8 hours ago
- RT @StopHDV: We are in court to stop Haringey's plans on 25 October stophdv.com/judicial-revie… #StopHDV twitter.com/CerdynJones/st… 9 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!