In light of today’s you-could-see-it-coming-a-mile-off lawsuit action aimed at Facebook’s Scrabulous app by Hasbro and Mattel, here’s an appropriate FMK: a strictly bare-bones reminder, and one which failed, as I have no idea what I was trying to remind myself of…
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- @classvar @StaggerLeeF Wings youtu.be/tyZspqjtG2k?t=… 49 minutes ago
- @StaggerLeeF @classvar I post-argued once - I felt it was my non-patriarchal duty to be anti-mail 50 minutes ago
- @classvar @StaggerLeeF *Popcorn duly fetched & deckchairs arranged* 58 minutes ago
- @StaggerLeeF What’ve you got against ugly musos, eh? Eh? YOU FACIST 1 hour ago
- RT @SBfilesProject: See the Special Branch files on #spycops spying on the Grunwick strike @Grunwick40 specialbranchfiles.uk/grunwick-dispu… https://t.co… 1 hour ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!