On that note The Blogger is calling it a day for the time being. We’ve done a year solid reporting on these useless twats and that’s enough for anyone. If you haven’t realised you’re being done over yet, then you’re never going to.
We’re now off to pursue some “new projects”, although they’ll be some occasional postings on this site as we use our time to follow up some of those bigger stories we’ve missed due to the workload.
Look out for stuff on local Labour funding, SWRDA IT budgets and ISiS/Southwest One over the coming months along with the odd ramble here and there. But the day-to-day stuff, alas, is gone until we return this time next year for the local elections…
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- RT @copscampaign: @Mandy4Labour They can't name it for confidentiality reasons, but it's a similar case regarding one of the other known NP… 7 hours ago
- RT @UndercoverNet: Speaking: @DaveBlacklist; his and more #spycops and @UndercoverNet material at @Spinwatch stall! twitter.com/robevansgdn/st… 7 hours ago
- Anyone figured out who Clive Driscoll’s ‘chauffeur’ - in 1979 a Met WPC, now “quite high up in MI5” - is? 7 hours ago
- @McKellogs He looks like the kind of guy who would definitely take a searchlight to a torch party 13 hours ago
- RT @out_of_lives: #spycops police arguing that sexual relationship ended in 2005 so should have then acted promptly to bring case in 2010 14 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!