On that note The Blogger is calling it a day for the time being. We’ve done a year solid reporting on these useless twats and that’s enough for anyone. If you haven’t realised you’re being done over yet, then you’re never going to.
We’re now off to pursue some “new projects”, although they’ll be some occasional postings on this site as we use our time to follow up some of those bigger stories we’ve missed due to the workload.
Look out for stuff on local Labour funding, SWRDA IT budgets and ISiS/Southwest One over the coming months along with the odd ramble here and there. But the day-to-day stuff, alas, is gone until we return this time next year for the local elections…
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Wikipediaphile: Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Half Bakered at The Shard…
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- @splog2 @ucpinquiry His valet probably forgot to set his alarm clock or something 2 hours ago
- Banned neo-Nazi group National Action 'kept meeting' bbc.co.uk/news/uk-444897…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @VoleyU75 My, get you and your hair trigger response! 4 hours ago
- Paging @ProletarianDem #workersgirder twitter.com/anastasiakeele… 4 hours ago
- RT @_pasttense_: #OTD: Space 1999! Association of Autonomous Astronauts conference lifts off... pasttenseblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/tod… 5 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!