On that note The Blogger is calling it a day for the time being. We’ve done a year solid reporting on these useless twats and that’s enough for anyone. If you haven’t realised you’re being done over yet, then you’re never going to.
We’re now off to pursue some “new projects”, although they’ll be some occasional postings on this site as we use our time to follow up some of those bigger stories we’ve missed due to the workload.
Look out for stuff on local Labour funding, SWRDA IT budgets and ISiS/Southwest One over the coming months along with the odd ramble here and there. But the day-to-day stuff, alas, is gone until we return this time next year for the local elections…
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- 2022: CBB hits quarter century O_O twitter.com/LovelyLee_G/st… 14 minutes ago
- RT @Darkside_Comics: Loving the back over of this weeks @2000AD, on the button as always.This weeks @2000AD was a page turner too so make s… 19 minutes ago
- @alistaircoleman (Preferably waving a cleaver in the air, obvs) 26 minutes ago
- @alistaircoleman Reminds me: got any pix of a ruddy-cheeked butcher w straw boater & blue/white striped apron chasi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 26 minutes ago
- @estherbeadle No way Pegg would ever live in south London - clearly a stealth nightmare :-O 1 hour ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!