On that note The Blogger is calling it a day for the time being. We’ve done a year solid reporting on these useless twats and that’s enough for anyone. If you haven’t realised you’re being done over yet, then you’re never going to.
We’re now off to pursue some “new projects”, although they’ll be some occasional postings on this site as we use our time to follow up some of those bigger stories we’ve missed due to the workload.
Look out for stuff on local Labour funding, SWRDA IT budgets and ISiS/Southwest One over the coming months along with the odd ramble here and there. But the day-to-day stuff, alas, is gone until we return this time next year for the local elections…
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- RT @EricBrunel3: @cjwerleman Found it! 👇👇👇Link is act.gp/gtfo youtube.com/watch?v=rNUxQ-… 1 hour ago
- RT @cjwerleman: This might be the best public announcement for the environment you ever see... https://t.co/YDZ91jZBz4 1 hour ago
- I think under the Toubon law French vets are now required to say ‘je vais inspecter les excréments félins’ twitter.com/katebevan/stat… 1 day ago
- Man summarily dismissed by Irish electricity board ESB as ‘security risk to RoI & UK infrastructure’ gets injunction irishtimes.com/news/crime-and… 1 day ago
- It’s like the opening of a post-Brexit millennial dad joke twitter.com/LDNCalling/sta… 1 day ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!