On that note The Blogger is calling it a day for the time being. We’ve done a year solid reporting on these useless twats and that’s enough for anyone. If you haven’t realised you’re being done over yet, then you’re never going to.
We’re now off to pursue some “new projects”, although they’ll be some occasional postings on this site as we use our time to follow up some of those bigger stories we’ve missed due to the workload.
Look out for stuff on local Labour funding, SWRDA IT budgets and ISiS/Southwest One over the coming months along with the odd ramble here and there. But the day-to-day stuff, alas, is gone until we return this time next year for the local elections…
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- RT @copscampaign: The #spycops inquiry intends to release 8 more names used by officers who infiltrated political groups. But why isn't it… 5 hours ago
- RT @tombfowler: From death of Blair Peach to spying on the Lawrence family – latest from the public inquiry @UndercoverNet on #spycops http… 1 day ago
- Oh for fFolkes' sake 😬 twitter.com/DocHackenbush/… 1 day ago
- RT @PeterSalmon7: Oh, and it turns out that #spycop HN354 (deceased) had infiltrated the Socialist Workers Party from 1977 to 1981 and was… 1 day ago
- RT @PeterSalmon7: 2/2 highlights: Highlights - HN13 (deceased) infiltrated "Communist Party of England (Marxist-Leninist) 1974-78. Convicte… 1 day ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!