Yesterday there was rather a lot of porky activity on Wilder Street – unmarked cars, undercover bulletheads, furtive lurking around in the cemetery and on the streets surrounding Cave Court… No idea what it was about (well, I do have an idea, but it’s rude to speculate), but in lieu of facts, here’s a snap of the Saab 9-5 stationwagon (registration T766 KCJ) which appeared to be the command vehicle. If you see it around town, give a little wave!
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- It’s a mansplainer’s world: how Peter Moffatt, Justin Webb & Radio 4 told a pesky #spycop survivor how she could “better understand” her own experience
- 7/ …COINCIDENCE. More: bristle.wordpress.com/2012/09/08/on-… #spycop 3 hours ago
- 6/ Which given Bob Lambert’s #spycop past & recent time as academic specialising in Islamist extremism makes for an intriguing, well... 3 hours ago
- 5/ …owned by auditor of #LIFG-linked Sanabel, which had been raided by police in Al Qaida-connected investigation not long previously. 3 hours ago
- 4/ After all, several organisations of which #spycop Bob Lambert was a director were registered to same W London address... 3 hours ago
- 3/ ...be providing Manc bomb investigators with information from his time sharing business facilities with #LIFG-linked individuals? 3 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!