Yesterday there was rather a lot of porky activity on Wilder Street – unmarked cars, undercover bulletheads, furtive lurking around in the cemetery and on the streets surrounding Cave Court… No idea what it was about (well, I do have an idea, but it’s rude to speculate), but in lieu of facts, here’s a snap of the Saab 9-5 stationwagon (registration T766 KCJ) which appeared to be the command vehicle. If you see it around town, give a little wave!
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- RT @copscampaign: Peterborough Council bans public from tomorrow's meeting, fearing protest about ex #spycops councillor Andy Coles https:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @FocusE15: Resist Eviction - if Chantelle is not rehomed Wed then be ready for #action Thurs @ E126AD facebook.com/events/1842093… watch this… 8 hours ago
- RT @DaveBlacklist: #blacklist consortium BFK are being sentenced on Thursday at Southwark Crown court for killing Rene Tkacik on #Crossrail… 8 hours ago
- RT @RoryMcConville2: Any artists looking for work? I need someone for a 20 page book ready before NYCC. Paid work. DM or email (in bio) for… 8 hours ago
- RT @policemonitor: As of today, the Pitchford Inquiry formally becomes the Mitting Inquiry. Let's just settle on the 'Spy Cops' Inquiry #… 9 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!