Yesterday there was rather a lot of porky activity on Wilder Street – unmarked cars, undercover bulletheads, furtive lurking around in the cemetery and on the streets surrounding Cave Court… No idea what it was about (well, I do have an idea, but it’s rude to speculate), but in lieu of facts, here’s a snap of the Saab 9-5 stationwagon (registration T766 KCJ) which appeared to be the command vehicle. If you see it around town, give a little wave!
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- It’s a mansplainer’s world: how Peter Moffatt, Justin Webb & Radio 4 told a pesky #spycop survivor how she could “better understand” her own experience
- Mayday! Mayday! Help needed to fill in the blanks on spycop Bob Lambert’s timeline…
- RT @EtheringtonBros: Some Hot Rod concept art! Learn to draw vehicles like this HERE: theetheringtonbrothers.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/how-to… #hotrod #ratrod #animationdev… 1 day ago
- @seankenny @ciderpunx What, the famously apple-orchards-and-hops-gardens GARDEN OF ENGLAND, Kent? 2 days ago
- TYPICAL MILLENNIAL twitter.com/pauljholden/st… 2 days ago
- What’s your thoughts on ever-diminishing Wagon Wheels? twitter.com/pauljholden/st… 2 days ago
- Anniversary of Patrick Troughton’s birth, you say? Nailed it. https://t.co/vr0Y9UK3ro 2 days ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!