» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- @katebevan If only you had said that about Irons, then we all could have piped up with a big ‘Oh no he’s not’. BUT… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @peterjukes: Anyone concerned about the slack attitude to data protection displayed by Leave.EU should write to Liz Bilney, Data Cont… 3 hours ago
- RT @DrSamuelJohnson: Mister MELVILLE: I may be FAT, but you are Ugly, & I can diet in the Morrow twitter.com/mobydickatsea/… 3 hours ago
- RT @ARspycatcher: Mitting will be releasing the cover names of two #spycops - HN1 and HN26. Here are the reasons I believe that HN1 is almo… 3 hours ago
- @ARspycatcher Can’t believe I beat you to the tweet on your own blog post! 3 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!