Ah, well June was a month of love for me, in which I got to spend a lot of time with a very special woman. I did a bit o’ blogging, but didn’t have much time to read other people’s or listen to many podcasts. It was damn hot and sunny a fair bit too! Ooh, and we had a grand old time at the Bashout first birthday party down the Dirty Duck 8)
- People’s Republic of Stokes Croft tried to galvanise local people behind an effort to block a developer’s planning application for Lakota, which was nonetheless eventually voted through by the Council;
- My local councillor Shirley Marshall went AWOL (but subsequently resurfaced);
- Developers on the new museum project went zero tolerance on graffiti;
- George Carlin died;
- Bristol briefly went jihad mad with news of a techno terrorist;
- Simon ‘Fighting’ Mann’s mercenary plot trial got underway in Equatorial Guinea, in which Mark ‘Scratcher’ Thatcher was soon grassed up;
- And I won a competition!