Here some screen captures from widely available movie on internet. Do you know which?!
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- It’s a mansplainer’s world: how Peter Moffatt, Justin Webb & Radio 4 told a pesky #spycop survivor how she could “better understand” her own experience
- Mayday! Mayday! Help needed to fill in the blanks on spycop Bob Lambert’s timeline…
- The murky world of private security and its involvement in spying on ‘enemies of the state’: the road protest years
- REBOOTING… On #spycops, and more
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- If they draw, will it be a cravat? twitter.com/quantick/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Otterly smashed twitter.com/lrtpublicity/s… 2 weeks ago
- Heard on Power Rangers: Wild Force this morning: NOBODY APPRECIATES JAZZ! 2 weeks ago
- I though the buzz had left Hoxton/Shoreditch? twitter.com/RooftopJaxx/st… 3 weeks ago
- Uh oh Shit just got real #KIMOTA https://t.co/7uyspKMzEP 3 weeks ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!