I was watching Something Wild the other day, and was reminded of Tracey Walter, stalwart character actor. Checking through his IMDb entry reminds me of the wide variety of things he’s done: The Two Jakes, Bob the Goon in Batman, Repo Man, Lamar in The Silence Of The Lambs… 151 gigs in 37 years of working, not shabby!
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- @katebevan If only you had said that about Irons, then we all could have piped up with a big ‘Oh no he’s not’. BUT… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @peterjukes: Anyone concerned about the slack attitude to data protection displayed by Leave.EU should write to Liz Bilney, Data Cont… 2 hours ago
- RT @DrSamuelJohnson: Mister MELVILLE: I may be FAT, but you are Ugly, & I can diet in the Morrow twitter.com/mobydickatsea/… 2 hours ago
- RT @ARspycatcher: Mitting will be releasing the cover names of two #spycops - HN1 and HN26. Here are the reasons I believe that HN1 is almo… 2 hours ago
- @ARspycatcher Can’t believe I beat you to the tweet on your own blog post! 2 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!