I was watching Something Wild the other day, and was reminded of Tracey Walter, stalwart character actor. Checking through his IMDb entry reminds me of the wide variety of things he’s done: The Two Jakes, Bob the Goon in Batman, Repo Man, Lamar in The Silence Of The Lambs… 151 gigs in 37 years of working, not shabby!
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Half Bakered at The Shard…
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- RT @larisa_a: If you are keeping score, then that makes three bombs today, 2 detonated and one was neutralized. One last night went off in… 4 minutes ago
- RT @ladyhaja: ARE. THEY. FOR. REAL. I’ve just taken a look at the CH records & Rebekah Mercer and her sister have just been processed *TODA… 38 minutes ago
- Looks like he’s totally punishing that Scalextric track ;-) twitter.com/pauljholden/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @policemonitor: Come along tomorrow at 9am and show your support, especially if you work in central London #spycops https://t.co/aWEMar1… 4 hours ago
- RT @out_of_lives: Ask #AndyColes - his first deployment - as far as we know - was into non-violent direct action group 'Gulf War Resisters'… 5 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!