Another episode of Ian Bone‘s Anarchism In The UK radio series is up on the podcast page – this time round it’s Ed Lyon, talking about getting into anarchism via punk rock, the Situationists and the Poll Tax riot, with forays into Class War, the ACF, MA’M, J18 and much more.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- It’s a mansplainer’s world: how Peter Moffatt, Justin Webb & Radio 4 told a pesky #spycop survivor how she could “better understand” her own experience
- Mayday! Mayday! Help needed to fill in the blanks on spycop Bob Lambert’s timeline…
- RT @es_snipes: The person than leaked this is a HERO and should be protected by EVERY LAWMAKER that has uttered my fathers name. 5 hours ago
- RT @es_snipes: The court blocked my FOIA request for Pantaleos disciplinary records. They said I needed his permission to have them per the… 5 hours ago
- RT @CarimahWheat: ICYMI, the officer who killed Eric Garner had a number of abuse claims lodged against him, per leaked documents. https://… 5 hours ago
- RT @LegalAidNYC: The man who placed Eric Garner in a fatal chokehold still works for the NYPD, but a whistleblower gets fired https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @nwmalinowski: Pantaleo was among the worst 2% of NYPD w/r/t civilian complaints before he killed Eric Garner. thkpr.gs/75833e6168f3 5 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!