I got given a copy of the back-from-the-dead Bristolian earlier!
They don’t seem to have a website at the moment, but tentative steps and all that, I’m sure things will be moving along nicely once people know it’s back in business.
This inaugural issue carries stories on:
- the LibDem Council House coup d’état;
- the cancellation of a new primary school in favour of a car park for Gloucestershire County Cricket Club;
- expensive Council jargon;
- Sustrans and the Cycling City money-go-round;
- and (of course!) the good old recession.
They do ask that if you have “any leaks, sleaze, gossip, slander, news, views or anything else your fellow Bristolians should know about” to get in touch – email BristolianNews AT Gmail.com
Look out for it in shops, pubs, market stalls, community centres and newsagents!
In the meantime I’ve scanned & PDFed it so you can download your own full-size A4 printable copy – the pic above is for illustrative purposes only 😉
» Download The Bristolian #1