Can Rupert Murdoch expect a dawn raid to pore over his kitchen knives and golf clubs (“dangerous weapons”), examine his bookshelves (no doubt full of “ideological material”), and hold him to account for funding political extremists who “seek to violently disrupt” the G20?
Or is it okay for The Times to report ‘riots’ which have not yet happened?
My posts on G20:
Monday 30th March
- G20 terror plot foiled! Or, How The Police Justify Their Existence With Loud Headlines Now (Quiet Apologies Later)
Tuesday 31st March
- The G20 Bomb Plot (That Isn’t A Bomb Plot) Trundles On!
- Sinister tycoon funds incitement to riot over G20 summit!
Thursday 2nd April
Friday 3rd April
Sunday 5th April
Tuesday 7th April
- The Guardian: ‘Police murdered Ian Tomlinson’
- Q: How many laughing policemen does it take to kill an innocent bystander?
- Police medics: Just out creating demand
- Alexis, Ian; Athens, London – wherever you are, wherever you go, a cop is a cop is a cop