» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- The murky world of private security and its involvement in spying on ‘enemies of the state’: the road protest years
- REBOOTING… On #spycops, and more
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- Twelve become ten? More spycop number confusion…
- A brief, incomplete but hopefully somewhat illustrative contextual timeline of spycop infiltrations around London Greenpeace and beyond throughout the 1980s and 1990s
- .@policemonitor @antoniawilkins Here’s ‘impartial’ Protest Liaison Officer Sean McDonald after leaving Sussex Police: worthingconservatives.org.uk/person/cllr-se… 3 hours ago
- .@antoniawilkins @policemonitor Here’s how ‘Liaison Officers’ typically go abt their "deffo not intel-gathering” job netpol.org/2014/06/17/pol… 3 hours ago
- RT @lamplightercop: @justice4daniel @UndercoverNet Mr Hewitt a piece of advice, things are not the same as they were in the days of Roy Cla… 4 hours ago
- RT @copscampaign: @SolHughesWriter if FoI got you files in 2005 but they won't release them today, can you put them online? Bet @Undercover… 4 hours ago
- RT @MerrickBadger: Mark Kennedy's #spycops notebook shows him invading lives; his authorisation gives it the nod. My new blogpost http://t.… 4 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!
London paper-sellers & Brazilian electricians – an overwhelming sense of déjà vu…
This entry was posted in Activista, Bacon+Briefs+Banged Up, G20 Police Witnesses IDed, NewsBurst, Politik, TWAT and tagged #G20killershavenames, City of London Police, cover up, FIT, Forward Intelligence Team, G20, Ian Tomlinson, Independent Police Complaints Commission, IPCC, Jean Charles de Menezes, London, Metropolitan Police, murdered by the Met, PC Simon Harwood, police brutality, police killed Ian Tomlinson, Simon Harwood, Stockwell, who killed Ian Tomlinson. Bookmark the permalink.