» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- Just noticed the @globeandmail has a directory of its journalists’ PGP public keys, v good idea sec.theglobeandmail.com/pgp/ 3 hours ago
- Sorry to break it to you dude but somebody forgot your sausages, beans, black pudding and fried bread :-( twitter.com/violetblue/sta… 6 hours ago
- RT @catherinebuca: My non-London non-Uber local cab firm has had great text/app integration for years. I live in Stoke-on-Trent. Why can't… 14 hours ago
- RT @piwatcher1: Latest article - increased political campaigning is focusing attention on the #spycops inquiry at a crucial time https://t.… 14 hours ago
- Skanska UK's profit falls 44% as margin halves constructionnews.co.uk/companies/cont… 1 day ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!