» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- It’s a mansplainer’s world: how Peter Moffatt, Justin Webb & Radio 4 told a pesky #spycop survivor how she could “better understand” her own experience
- Mayday! Mayday! Help needed to fill in the blanks on spycop Bob Lambert’s timeline…
- The murky world of private security and its involvement in spying on ‘enemies of the state’: the road protest years
- REBOOTING… On #spycops, and more
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- If they draw, will it be a cravat? twitter.com/quantick/statu… 2 weeks ago
- Otterly smashed twitter.com/lrtpublicity/s… 3 weeks ago
- Heard on Power Rangers: Wild Force this morning: NOBODY APPRECIATES JAZZ! 3 weeks ago
- I though the buzz had left Hoxton/Shoreditch? twitter.com/RooftopJaxx/st… 3 weeks ago
- Uh oh Shit just got real #KIMOTA https://t.co/7uyspKMzEP 3 weeks ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!
London paper-sellers & Brazilian electricians – an overwhelming sense of déjà vu…
This entry was posted in Activista, Bacon+Briefs+Banged Up, G20 Police Witnesses IDed, NewsBurst, Politik, TWAT and tagged #G20killershavenames, City of London Police, cover up, FIT, Forward Intelligence Team, G20, Ian Tomlinson, Independent Police Complaints Commission, IPCC, Jean Charles de Menezes, London, Metropolitan Police, murdered by the Met, PC Simon Harwood, police brutality, police killed Ian Tomlinson, Simon Harwood, Stockwell, who killed Ian Tomlinson. Bookmark the permalink.