All five members of a group arrested in connection with an alleged terror plot have been released without charge.
Police say the final member of the five, a 25-year-old man, was freed on Tuesday night.
The man was arrested in Plymouth on 27 March, along with two 20-year-old women, a 19-year-old man and a 16-year-old boy after police found explosives.
Police said investigations were continuing, but those freed were no danger to the public.
A search of a Plymouth flat after the arrest of the eldest man led to police finding “political literature”.
After the flat was searched, a number of “firework-like devices” were made safe by Royal Navy bomb disposal experts.
Literature found in the flat was described by officers as political but “not extremist“.
The 25-year-old man, the 20-year-old women and the 16-year-old boy are on police bail in connection with other offences.
The 19-year-old man faces no further action.
Det Supt John Clements, of Devon and Cornwall Police, said: “The Constabulary is continuing to carry out a thorough and detailed police investigation and, while a large number of items have already been seized and arrests made, the investigation is ongoing.
“We would like to reassure the public that at no stage has anyone been released from police custody who poses any threat to the public.”
Detectives were investigating the possibility they were planning to mount protests in London against last week’s G20 summit of world leaders.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Half Bakered at The Shard…
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Why did @NetflixUK go to the bother of emailing out that they had the second season of Okkupert / Occupied, only to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @BriW74: The French Army performed better against the Paris Commune than it ever did against the Prussians. twitter.com/HistoryToday/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @SFGate: Kushner Cos. filed false documents in order to evict tenants dlvr.it/QLTc6R https://t.co/tu9magOrO0 2 hours ago
- RT @ikebarinholtz: "Cambridge Analytica" sounds like the last words someone says to Jason Bourne before they succumb to an assassin's bullet 2 hours ago
- RT @MuckRock: Project MOCKINGBIRD is widely thought to be a #CIA propaganda program involving vetted journalists. Records recently released… 4 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!