Things seem to be heating up around St. Paul’s and Stokes Croft. Yesterday saw a large public gathering to protest against the police-supported eviction of the Jesters social centre, readying it for another Tesco Express; this morning I noticed this graffiti and paint bombing on the side of Decourcy House, the Avon & Somerset Probation Area office on Upper York Street. It memorialises Lambros Foundas, a Greek anarchist shot dead by Athens police last Wednesday. There is an obituary on Act For Freedom Now!
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Wikipediaphile: Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Half Bakered at The Shard…
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- @splog2 @ucpinquiry His valet probably forgot to set his alarm clock or something 2 hours ago
- Banned neo-Nazi group National Action 'kept meeting' bbc.co.uk/news/uk-444897…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @VoleyU75 My, get you and your hair trigger response! 4 hours ago
- Paging @ProletarianDem #workersgirder twitter.com/anastasiakeele… 4 hours ago
- RT @_pasttense_: #OTD: Space 1999! Association of Autonomous Astronauts conference lifts off... pasttenseblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/tod… 5 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!