Things seem to be heating up around St. Paul’s and Stokes Croft. Yesterday saw a large public gathering to protest against the police-supported eviction of the Jesters social centre, readying it for another Tesco Express; this morning I noticed this graffiti and paint bombing on the side of Decourcy House, the Avon & Somerset Probation Area office on Upper York Street. It memorialises Lambros Foundas, a Greek anarchist shot dead by Athens police last Wednesday. There is an obituary on Act For Freedom Now!
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- RT @Loukas_RS: Sweden's PM will speak today on the illegal outsourcing of secret transport data. Chiefs of the armed forces and Säpo will a… 12 hours ago
- RT @IrishTimes: Underfunding causing delays in investigating police handling of Troubles-related killings on.irishtimes.com/FZP7NCB 14 hours ago
- @sly_3 That's the spirit, onwards and upwards! 17 hours ago
- @sly_3 Excellent ten year lag in the retweet department! Still donkey wrangling I hope? 18 hours ago
- @SophieWarnes The car manoeuvre or the delicious deep dried snack? 23 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!