Things seem to be heating up around St. Paul’s and Stokes Croft. Yesterday saw a large public gathering to protest against the police-supported eviction of the Jesters social centre, readying it for another Tesco Express; this morning I noticed this graffiti and paint bombing on the side of Decourcy House, the Avon & Somerset Probation Area office on Upper York Street. It memorialises Lambros Foundas, a Greek anarchist shot dead by Athens police last Wednesday. There is an obituary on Act For Freedom Now!
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- It’s a mansplainer’s world: how Peter Moffatt, Justin Webb & Radio 4 told a pesky #spycop survivor how she could “better understand” her own experience
- RT @lilyslynch: Classic Dan Hodges. https://t.co/Is4RZcBOdP 1 hour ago
- RT @VenkmanProject: Tiny Overlord ready to go! https://t.co/oAyWmxXmHc 1 hour ago
- RT @swear_trek: I've made a lot of GIFs, but this one is my fave. Tonight it goes out to the guys who are mad about the @drafthouse Wonder… 1 hour ago
- RT @DaveBlacklist: #Union Organising 101 My regular column in @hazardsmagazine all now in 1 place Thanks @hazardseditor - made my day https… 1 hour ago
- @westonfront And the neighbours will say to the assembled media scrum, "But he seemed like such a quiet fellow, kept himself to himself..." 1 hour ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!