» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- RT @EricBrunel3: @cjwerleman Found it! 👇👇👇Link is act.gp/gtfo youtube.com/watch?v=rNUxQ-… 1 hour ago
- RT @cjwerleman: This might be the best public announcement for the environment you ever see... https://t.co/YDZ91jZBz4 1 hour ago
- I think under the Toubon law French vets are now required to say ‘je vais inspecter les excréments félins’ twitter.com/katebevan/stat… 1 day ago
- Man summarily dismissed by Irish electricity board ESB as ‘security risk to RoI & UK infrastructure’ gets injunction irishtimes.com/news/crime-and… 1 day ago
- It’s like the opening of a post-Brexit millennial dad joke twitter.com/LDNCalling/sta… 1 day ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!