Here’s a nice little piece I found, going into the origins of and reasons behind the names of cinemas:
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Picturehouses and kinemas
- The Owl of the Inns
- Ian Tomlinson. Ten years. Rest in peace.
- Wikipediaphile: Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Half Bakered at The Shard…
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- RT @eoinmarron: 'The Eyes of War' by Joe Kubert, 1981. Nobody did world-weary thousand-yard stares like Joe did. (Shared from the Back Iss… 10 hours ago
- @Thomach86 @GoshComics @seanpphillips @getcampbell @joelmeadows1 Does look a great book! And good to see Posy Simmo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @Thomach86 @GoshComics @joelmeadows @seanpphillips @getcampbell Think one of the people you probably meant to tag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Why did no one tell me that @Coldwar_Steve was the guy who had been ‘speech writing’ for the First Lady?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @AntifaPinneberg: In memory of Theodoros Boulgarides, 15.06.2005 killed by the neo-Nazi terror group National Socialist Underground (#NS… 1 day ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!