- Ensure the whisking bowl is clean and dry before you start.
- Whisk the whites to put air in, not to punish them – so don’t overdo it.
- Fold the whites into the rest of your mixture, don’t just stir it all together.
- Make sure you preheat your oven to a nice steady temperature – and when you stick your soufflé in there, shut the door and keep it shut, until you’re ready to pull them out again.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- RT @SpiedUpon: No #spycops in USA, or anywhere! Talking today with Malik Rahim, co-founder Common Ground, ex #BlackPanther https://t.co/zRr… 2 hours ago
- RT @copscampaign: @eddiemurphy4pcc @cllrdarrenfower @PeterboroughCC @PboroCops @peterboroughtel @MatthewMahabadi Aside of Coles' documented… 2 hours ago
- RT @copscampaign: Jean Charles de Menezes, executed by police 12 years ago today. His family were targeted by #spycops because they campaig… 11 hours ago
- RT @BarrieEditor1: @FootballInT80s Thanks for your comments. You've made my day! Watch out for 'Comic Book Hero', on sale beginning of Sep… 1 day ago
- RT @FootballInT80s: Just read this brilliant Roy of the Rovers book by @BarrieEditor1. Great nostalgia for fans of the comic book hero. htt… 1 day ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!