- Ensure the whisking bowl is clean and dry before you start.
- Whisk the whites to put air in, not to punish them – so don’t overdo it.
- Fold the whites into the rest of your mixture, don’t just stir it all together.
- Make sure you preheat your oven to a nice steady temperature – and when you stick your soufflé in there, shut the door and keep it shut, until you’re ready to pull them out again.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- It’s a mansplainer’s world: how Peter Moffatt, Justin Webb & Radio 4 told a pesky #spycop survivor how she could “better understand” her own experience
- RT @copscampaign: Only £375 needed to bring a case to force #spycops inquiry to include Scotland. Can you help it reach the target? https:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @StevenNott: Amazing to think, an editor with a vast knowledge of everything going on around them plays dumb like nothing was going on a… 5 hours ago
- I may be wrong but I suspect that is a charmingly Canadian way of saying STICK YER WISCONSIN CHEMO COW JUICE UP YER… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- Milk-bearing chickens coming home to roost O_O twitter.com/DougSaunders/s… 6 hours ago
- Two Pac-Mans kissing twitter.com/SophieWarnes/s… 6 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!