- Ensure the whisking bowl is clean and dry before you start.
- Whisk the whites to put air in, not to punish them – so don’t overdo it.
- Fold the whites into the rest of your mixture, don’t just stir it all together.
- Make sure you preheat your oven to a nice steady temperature – and when you stick your soufflé in there, shut the door and keep it shut, until you’re ready to pull them out again.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Picturehouses and kinemas
- The Owl of the Inns
- Ian Tomlinson. Ten years. Rest in peace.
- Wikipediaphile: Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Half Bakered at The Shard…
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- RT @val_aston: It is hard to see how this can still be called a 'trial'. While other police forces have rejected frt, in @swpolice it is op… 1 day ago
- RT @copscampaign: For far more than the public inquiry is admitting about Andy Coles' #spycops career in the Special Demonstration Squad, s… 2 days ago
- RT @copscampaign: The public inquiry are behaving as if this did not happen: #spycops officer Andy Coles (second from left) as ‘Andy Davey’… 2 days ago
- RT @copscampaign: The #spycops public inquiry only says that officer @CllrAndyColes infiltrated animal rights groups, but internal police… 2 days ago
- RT @copscampaign: How can the #spycops inquiry do fact-finding when it won't even admit which organisations officers infiltrated? eg 'Dave… 2 days ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!