- Ensure the whisking bowl is clean and dry before you start.
- Whisk the whites to put air in, not to punish them – so don’t overdo it.
- Fold the whites into the rest of your mixture, don’t just stir it all together.
- Make sure you preheat your oven to a nice steady temperature – and when you stick your soufflé in there, shut the door and keep it shut, until you’re ready to pull them out again.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Wikipediaphile: The Stennes Revolt
- Return to the ‘Drome
- Picturehouses and kinemas
- The Owl of the Inns
- Ian Tomlinson. Ten years. Rest in peace.
- Wikipediaphile: Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Half Bakered at The Shard…
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- RT @BarrieEditor1: The great Ian Kennedy suggested we work on a project together and that's just what we've been doing. It's something spec… 11 hours ago
- RT @netpol: Head of a government comission that itself has no clear definition of "extremism" - and once published research claiming potent… 1 day ago
- Revealed: clandestine actions of mercenaries during Thatcher years theguardian.com/politics/2020/… FAO @UndercoverNet etc Our old friends #KMS! 3 days ago
- RT @danmcquillan: the Colin Roach Centre was set up to challenge police brutality and as a base for community and rank-and-file trade union… 1 week ago
- @sketchymagpie I think my natural cap is three - I saw Se7en, Trainspotting and La Haine thrice; I also saw two scr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!