- Ensure the whisking bowl is clean and dry before you start.
- Whisk the whites to put air in, not to punish them – so don’t overdo it.
- Fold the whites into the rest of your mixture, don’t just stir it all together.
- Make sure you preheat your oven to a nice steady temperature – and when you stick your soufflé in there, shut the door and keep it shut, until you’re ready to pull them out again.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Free movies on YouTube
- The #SPYCOPS inquiry proper opens
- Finding amusement in the entering into of and leaving from frames, matching scene transitions, jumping over fences and more: Edgar Wright’s visual comedy
- Doing Ladybird
- BritBox, ‘Shallow Grave’ and not drinking gin
- Coexist vs COVID: cheap food to raise funds for free food
- The best holiday season ever, in the history of beach seasons globally
- Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined actor: Kubrick, Colceri and Ermey
- In-depth report from the September 2000 IMF/World Bank anti-capitalist protests in Praha
- Somewhat like the art and culture of al-Andalus
- @brokenbottleboy By 'tame' do you mean 'reasonably priced'? 1 hour ago
- RT @mr_gillard: EXCL: Yard re-examine unsolved Lovers' Lane murders in east London Ex-cop claims corruption and cover up Another historic… 2 hours ago
- Alex Marunchak 2 hours ago
- RT @justice4daniel: News International did not cooperate with the panel. The failure to co-operate speaks volumes in itself https://t.co/0D… 2 hours ago
- RT @AlastairMorgan: Publication of the Daniel Morgan Panel's report will be at 12.15 pm tomorrow. 2 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!