Inspired by this on the new super soaraway Bristolian website (apologies for poor execution)…
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Wikipediaphile: Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Half Bakered at The Shard…
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- RT @simonmckay: serious revelations about the investigation into #informant Steaknife: twitter.com/TomJHarper/sta… 7 hours ago
- This is what eventually lies broken and bloodied in the ditch by the roadside when you go down the #spycops route twitter.com/TomJHarper/sta… 7 hours ago
- “AS ENDORSED ON GOOP BY PROMINENT CELEBRITY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS: ’The perfect dilithium replacement’ - Bones M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @piombo: "amused at the fact that the internet offers the chance to be who you want to be (or see yourself as being), as distinct from t… 19 hours ago
- What is it with hip hop-loving undercover police? dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2… #spycops 20 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!