Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Mayday! Mayday! Help needed to fill in the blanks on spycop Bob Lambert’s timeline…
- The murky world of private security and its involvement in spying on ‘enemies of the state’: the road protest years
- REBOOTING… On #spycops, and more
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- Twelve become ten? More spycop number confusion…
- @lindesayi Here’s some classic Gove on A Stab In The Dark: youtube.com/watch?v=5F212q… & @MirandaSawyer14 on Raw Soup: youtube.com/watch?v=oLoQh_… 2 days ago
- @msmirandasawyer @lindesayi 5 years late here, but Gove's prog was with Tracey MacLeod and David Baddiel. 'Raw Soup' more of a local 'Word'. 3 days ago
- RT @DaveBlacklist: High Court hears #blacklist firms deliberately conspired to destroy evidence hazards.org/blacklistblog/… 3 days ago
- RT @UndercoverNet: @UndercoverNet wants to know more about John Hutchins & UKIP / security infiltrating protest. Are #spycops involved? htt… 3 days ago
- RT @llantwit: Finished @blacklistedbook by @DaveBlacklist & @philchamberlain. How construction industry worked with #spycops... 1/2 http://… 3 days ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!