Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Mayday! Mayday! Help needed to fill in the blanks on spycop Bob Lambert’s timeline…
- The murky world of private security and its involvement in spying on ‘enemies of the state’: the road protest years
- REBOOTING… On #spycops, and more
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- Twelve become ten? More spycop number confusion…
- RT @llantwit: Grovelling apology to #spycops victims from Met. No admission of systemic nature of sex as tactic, tho. Has to come. https://… 1 hour ago
- RT @NUFC_OurClub: New York Times calls state sponsored rape by British Police 'intimate tactics'. That is appealing https://t.co/hXBC9VgO1… 1 hour ago
- RT @DaveBlacklist: "We want heads to roll" Article by Lois Austin - spied on by #Spycops for her anti-racist & #socialist campaigning http… 1 hour ago
- @jessbrammar I thought he didn’t like all those executive suits though? 3 hours ago
- .@mediaguardian Good riddance, some might say politicalscrapbook.net/2012/06/newsni… 4 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!