Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- It’s a mansplainer’s world: how Peter Moffatt, Justin Webb & Radio 4 told a pesky #spycop survivor how she could “better understand” her own experience
- Mayday! Mayday! Help needed to fill in the blanks on spycop Bob Lambert’s timeline…
- The murky world of private security and its involvement in spying on ‘enemies of the state’: the road protest years
- REBOOTING… On #spycops, and more
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- Mixed up your Uber and your Grindr again did you Commander? twitter.com/CDRMcNeil/stat… 13 hours ago
- @LovelyLee_G Amen brother! 13 hours ago
- @LovelyLee_G Do you have a Michael Fleischer voodoo doll secreted anywhere? 14 hours ago
- RT @HydraBooks: On Thursday we'll be showing a documentary of the Easton Cowgirls Football team's time in Palestine with 'Balls,... https:/… 15 hours ago
- “‘Lemonade’ is about adultery in the way that ‘Moby-Dick’ is about fishing.” @AyoCaesar on Beyoncé for @LRB lrb.co.uk/blog/2016/04/2… 15 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!