Anyway, he popped his clogs yesterday. No mention from Guido yet.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Wikipediaphile: Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Half Bakered at The Shard…
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- @rupertevelyn youtu.be/Snup4XmKioU 17 hours ago
- RT @GrimKim: I still can’t get over the fact that the friggin New Yorker came out to cover my crazy antifascist metal party and yet here we… 17 hours ago
- @bristol_citizen Bond villaintastic! 1 day ago
- RT @JasonNParkinson: I have been asked to stop filming by a police officer twice now on the London #SchoolStrike4Climate. The press have a… 1 day ago
- RT @robevansgdn: This week, the #spycops public inquiry revealed a police spy using the fake name of "Neil Richardson" infiltrated anarchi… 2 days ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!