Anyway, he popped his clogs yesterday. No mention from Guido yet.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Wikipediaphile: Volga German Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic
- Half Bakered at The Shard…
- Shellshock & Awe – kiddie edition
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- RT @ironicsans: Ooh, I’ve got one: All submissions become property of Wired. twitter.com/WIRED/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @bbw1984: Tomorrow, police will use live facial recognition in London, scanning everyone in view. We're fighting this for all the peopl… 1 hour ago
- RT @simonmckay: serious revelations about the investigation into #informant Steaknife: twitter.com/TomJHarper/sta… 8 hours ago
- This is what eventually lies broken and bloodied in the ditch by the roadside when you go down the #spycops route twitter.com/TomJHarper/sta… 8 hours ago
- “AS ENDORSED ON GOOP BY PROMINENT CELEBRITY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS: ’The perfect dilithium replacement’ - Bones M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!