Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- The murky world of private security and its involvement in spying on ‘enemies of the state’: the road protest years
- REBOOTING… On #spycops, and more
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- Twelve become ten? More spycop number confusion…
- A brief, incomplete but hopefully somewhat illustrative contextual timeline of spycop infiltrations around London Greenpeace and beyond throughout the 1980s and 1990s
- @piombo Ah yes: "agitation by anti-capitalists including organisation known as 'The Samba Band', essentially a support unit for the WOMBLES" 13 hours ago
- @piombo *SKY FALLS IN* 14 hours ago
- @piombo Not just a blustery red-faced ego-driven revolving door numbnut, but a cunning legal eagle too! The MPS lost a diamond there! 14 hours ago
- .@swpolice As a rule of thumb, if one has to ask oneself, ‘Is it stalking?’ then probably, yes, it is stalking. 14 hours ago
- @jamesgraham @SamCoatesTimes I rather like that font. 14 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!