Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
- @chrisdrakeuk A West Country grammar backlash! 2 hours ago
- When did Waterstones (né Waterstone’s) reclaim its apostrophe? Or did it never bother with new signage in Bristol, and I just didn’t notice? 5 hours ago
- @blowndes ‘Empty property’ does the job fine, and is universally understandable, one would think. (I’m not a housing professional.) 6 hours ago
- @blowndes What about ‘voids’? 6 hours ago
- Boston Project interviewee loses legal bid, tapes handed over to custody of court: irishnews.com/news/loyalist-… 6 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!