Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Mayday! Mayday! Help needed to fill in the blanks on spycop Bob Lambert’s timeline…
- The murky world of private security and its involvement in spying on ‘enemies of the state’: the road protest years
- REBOOTING… On #spycops, and more
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- Twelve become ten? More spycop number confusion…
- @MerrickBadger I see him more as a Big Country type 4 hours ago
- .@copscampaign Hang on… Sorry, just had to get a camera, spotted a winged hog in the sky out my window ;-) 4 hours ago
- .@copscampaign Have you not considered that Mark Kennedy might just be a big fan of shortbread & wasn’t on the Met clock? @Neil_FindlayMSP 4 hours ago
- RT @copscampaign: Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary report: Mark Kennedy was in Scotland 14 times justiceinspectorates.gov.uk/hmic/publicati… #spycops… 4 hours ago
- RT @JournoStephen: .@Neil_FindlayMSP gives the FM a hard time over the use of undercover police in Scotland to spy on journalists and envir… 4 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!