Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- My tenth Twitter birthday
- Umbrellas out
- Really good documentary films online for free
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- WTF is going on with 158min version of ‘Carlos’ on Netflix? Seems to have been edited by impatient scissor-wielding bonobos. MAKES NO SENSE. 17 hours ago
- RT @RopesToInfinity: I say this pretty often but it's still fucking weird that the conspiracy theory guys are now just defending cops and t… 1 day ago
- RT @hangbitch: I get the mainstream emphasis on card #debt but there's also debts like council tax and non payment court fines which are wr… 1 day ago
- RT @helensteel12: No to #spycops - Stop political policing. On panel with @shamikd79 @DaveBlacklist @markthomasinfo & @RichardBurgon https… 1 day ago
- RT @HenriGendreau: Berkeley officers are carrying pepper spray as usual, say 2 officers. Recently given authority to use in crowds: https:/… 1 day ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!