Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Protected: Mysterious hidden draft article
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- Twelve become ten? More spycop number confusion…
- A brief, incomplete but hopefully somewhat illustrative contextual timeline of spycop infiltrations around London Greenpeace and beyond throughout the 1980s and 1990s
- McLibel fact sheet authorship clusterfuck blows up at last: spycop chickens most definitely start coming home to roost
- RT @policemonitor: Update to our earlier post: John Catt confirms his intention to take his case to the European Court of Human Rights http… 6 minutes ago
- RT @policemonitor: Guardian: "Secret police file on 90-year-old campaigner is lawful, court rules" gu.com/p/46apc/stw 6 minutes ago
- RT @wwwfoecouk: 'Ello 'ello, what's all this then? Why did the Met Police visit our banner-making workshop? foe.co.uk/blog/so-why-di… http:… 6 minutes ago
- RT @UndercoverNet: 2/2 For how police criminalise dissent and protest in the name of public order and the #DomesticExtremist banner see htt… 7 minutes ago
- RT @UndercoverNet: 1/2 #Catt ruling means police can consider every protestor a #DomesticExtremist, regardless of how peaceful they are and… 7 minutes ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!