Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- The murky world of private security and its involvement in spying on ‘enemies of the state’: the road protest years
- REBOOTING… On #spycops, and more
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- Twelve become ten? More spycop number confusion…
- A brief, incomplete but hopefully somewhat illustrative contextual timeline of spycop infiltrations around London Greenpeace and beyond throughout the 1980s and 1990s
- RT @dankay: REPORT: Senior #Hillsborough policeman denies misleading Taylor Inquiry as part of 'cover up' liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool… http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @david_conn: Hillsborough Inquests on lunch. Well worth reading: S Yorks Police accused of blaming fans to cover up own failures http://… 3 hours ago
- @jamesjamesbrown @quantick Pull the udder one, it’s got bulls on 5 hours ago
- RT @johnedenuk: Hackney #spycops - profiles and campaigns wp.me/p1mjZs-on @copscampaign @out_of_lives @UndercoverNet 5 hours ago
- RT @theqeld: Catch QELD at the @BristolBookfair afterparty! 5 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!