Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Taiga, taiga, burning bright: the Lykovs of Siberia
- Radio ramblings: on Interference FM and the need for mass communications to sustain mass movements
- Judgement on Trumpton..?
- Wikipediaphile: Gadsden flag
- Trump inauguration – all a bit Rexall ‘N’ Effect
- Community policing, Bristol fashion
- On Alan Clarke (revisited)…
- It’s a mansplainer’s world: how Peter Moffatt, Justin Webb & Radio 4 told a pesky #spycop survivor how she could “better understand” her own experience
- Mayday! Mayday! Help needed to fill in the blanks on spycop Bob Lambert’s timeline…
- The murky world of private security and its involvement in spying on ‘enemies of the state’: the road protest years
- @OwensDamien @johnnypaige You know what they say, all roads lead to Röhm 2 hours ago
- You’ve certainly had an eventful first day swedening! :-D twitter.com/sweden/status/… 2 hours ago
- @MartinBelam @robmanuel Ahhhh… Back when Ashton Kutcher was seen as the pinnacle of celeb twittery :-) 3 hours ago
- @RooftopJaxx Suddenly Trump’s Wall makes sense - it’s to keep out paedo-hunting vigilantes youtu.be/RcU7FaEEzNU?t=… 3 hours ago
- @DrJenGunter Words that I am sure you never imagined you would need to type out 3 hours ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!