Things seem to be heating up around St. Paul’s and Stokes Croft. Yesterday saw a large public gathering to protest against the police-supported eviction of the Jesters social centre, readying it for another Tesco Express; this morning I noticed this graffiti and paint bombing on the side of Decourcy House, the Avon & Somerset Probation Area office on Upper York Street. It memorialises Lambros Foundas, a Greek anarchist shot dead by Athens police last Wednesday. There is an obituary on Act For Freedom Now!
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- Free movies on YouTube
- The #SPYCOPS inquiry proper opens
- Finding amusement in the entering into of and leaving from frames, matching scene transitions, jumping over fences and more: Edgar Wright’s visual comedy
- Doing Ladybird
- BritBox, ‘Shallow Grave’ and not drinking gin
- Coexist vs COVID: cheap food to raise funds for free food
- The best holiday season ever, in the history of beach seasons globally
- Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined actor: Kubrick, Colceri and Ermey
- In-depth report from the September 2000 IMF/World Bank anti-capitalist protests in Praha
- Somewhat like the art and culture of al-Andalus
- @brokenbottleboy I must need my eyes testing - I thought it was Brock Hudson 3 days ago
- Someone's having his perfect Saturday - chilling with the new @MonsterFunComic and watching @SB_737 videos 😎 https://t.co/mKaOJnO58O 4 days ago
- RT @mattdpearce: Why was #ANDOR one of the best Star Wars series ever? @tracycbrown, @JamilSmith and I sat down and talked about the show’s… 1 week ago
- Outlasted by the mighty Smiter! @bristol_citizen @BristolianNews twitter.com/whazell/status… 1 week ago
- @jennylandreth Both valid in their own ways TBF 👍 1 week ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!