Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
» Bristle Welcomes Careful DriversThanks for passing through; take your litter home and please, no spitting.
» Recently Posted
- The murky world of private security and its involvement in spying on ‘enemies of the state’: the road protest years
- REBOOTING… On #spycops, and more
- The Chuckle Brothers – A Neo-Maoist Posadist Perspective On Chuckle Theory
- ‘Neither Confirm Nor Deny”… except when it suits THEM
- Mark Kennedy, Stratfor & Densus Group – how the cop-spy turned private sector spook tried to beg himself a job
- On Australian crime drama – from ‘Scales Of Justice’ to ‘Bikie Wars’
- ‘Undercover’ book: lists revisited, and thoughts on a first flick through
- Spycops roundup
- Twelve become ten? More spycop number confusion…
- A brief, incomplete but hopefully somewhat illustrative contextual timeline of spycop infiltrations around London Greenpeace and beyond throughout the 1980s and 1990s
- .@cwuconference @DaveBlacklist I hope that’s a typo on the poster and that there’ll be a “speaker about” not “from #spycops” there! 20 hours ago
- @FrankHarper1 PS I thought SGD was a film with some exquisitely photographed moments - the wheat field, the stadium, the Ajax casuals. 1 day ago
- .@AlastairMorgan Clearly goes to show that AC Hewitt is a policeman of exceptional ’sensitivity’! @UndercoverNet @PeterSalmon7 1 day ago
- RT @UndercoverNet: 'Move along': the appointment of Martin Hewitt indicates the Metropolitan Police agenda is still one of cover up. http:/… 1 day ago
- Happy @FrankHarper1 Day! 1 day ago
» WHINE LIST
» Meta puma coming through the rye
» Tatty Bye!